Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Writng Lesson #1

Reading Response
#4. Galdikas is motivated by more than a scientific curiosity about a oragutangs.In the article you can tell.For example, Galdikas and her Dayak Crew helped raise orangutangs for eight years and put them in a captivated forest to keep them safe.
Writer's Response
#3.I think the writer talked about the plight of the orangutans before introducing us to Galdikas because she trying to do a cause and effect theme.For example,the oragutan population had plummeted from an estimated 180,000 to 27,000 and then introduced us to Galdikas to show how she tries to save the endangered orangutans.
#5.I remember when I was about seven, I was living in the projects and I had went to brothers friends house and then I didnt know she a dog so the dog came out and started chasing me . I was horrified and ran around the building corridors(hallway) until I can find the closest stairway exit.As I was behind the stairway door I started to feel the adredeline rushing through my heart.Then my brother found me and took me back upstairs to my apartment.So the whole point of this story is to warn to always know what coming a head of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment